Client Intervention & Assistance
Client Intervention & Assistance is aimed at helping seniors cope with the daily demands of independent living in the community. Based on the professional case management model, it includes casework intervention, service coordination and assistance to seniors and their caregivers.
Any senior or family member who is in need of the service.
- Supportive counselling for seniors and their caregivers
- Information and referral to community resources
- Coordination of services
- Practical assistance such as filling out forms and applications
Referrals are welcome from medical professionals, social workers, family members, friends or clients themselves.
Markham, Scarborough and York Region
- Yee Hong Centre – Scarborough McNicoll
2311 McNicoll Ave., Scarborough
Tel: (416) 412-4571 ext. 2614
- Yee Hong Centre – Mississauga
5510 Mavis Rd., Mississauga
Tel: (416) 412-4571 ext. 2609