Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care has been recognized among Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital. This national program annually selects best-in-class Canadian organizations for their corporate culture. Yee Hong Centre is one of ten winners recognized nationwide in the Broader Public Sector category.
Yee Hong is a leader and innovator in high quality, culturally appropriate seniors care, accredited with “Exemplary Standing” by Accreditation Canada, and the largest non-profit long-term care home in the country. We believe in teamwork, open communications, trust, collaboration and accountability. We are thoroughly committed to perform at the highest level.
Read more about our award. To see who we are, take a look at our Mission, Vision and Values.
Yee Hong is a dynamic and progressive organization providing culturally appropriate health and social services for seniors. Over the years, we have built a strong reputation as a provider of choice, an honor made possible by our team of highly skilled, knowledgeable and caring employees. As an employer, we are committed to providing and maintaining a rewarding working environment for our employees, by offering:
- A competitive compensation package
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Culture of continuous learning and ample development opportunities
- Supportive, healthy and safe work environment
- Workplace wellness programs
- Trusting and harmonious environment
- Visionary and strategic leadership
Interested in becoming a Personal Support Worker (PSW), but don’t have a certificate? Yee Hong Training and Learning Centre offers a PSW certificate program. Visit here to learn more.
If you are interested in joining the Board of Directors for Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care, please click here for more details.
Are you interested to come work at Yee Hong? Take a closer look…
If you are interested in a career at Yee Hong, please review the available opportunities in our Job Openings section below:
Important notice to potential job applicants:
Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care provides the following information to help protect you from people who may falsely use our organization’s name to get personal information or money:
- We do not send unsolicited email, text messages, or make telephone calls asking for personal information or payment for recruitment purposes, and any organization claiming to represent us in this regard may be making a false claim. Please delete such messages or hang up.
- To be sure you are communicating with us, type our website address (www.yeehong.com) into your internet browser directly (do not use any supplied link given) and then use the appropriate link or contact information